Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Goat island trip

on Monday the 25th of November  room 9, room 6 and assorted people from around the school went up to goat Island marine reserve to do snorkelling. We went with two people from a program called E.M.R (experiencing marine reserves) and the William pike group also manged to get it passed off as an outdoor activity as I mentioned in my last blog post.



Our big group was the first to go out,  me, Zoe and Helene  were with Annelisa as  our adult. It was hard getting into the water because you hard to walk in flippers once  we were in it was okay me and Annelisa mostly just swam holding on to the boogie board.  I saw heaps of snapper a few spotty and three other different types of fish that I can't remember the name of. I also saw some kina and a piece of coral as will as plenty of kelp but the most exciting  animals I saw were three eagle rays after I had got out of the sea.
Snapper I liked the blue dots on them.

An eagle ray the ones I saw looked A bit different to this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment